This guide explains how to create an alias in cPanel. Aliases allow you to have multiple domains that point to the same content and document root.
To add an alias, perform the following steps:
- Log in to cPanel of the account to place the domain on.
- Click "Domains" under the "Domains" section.
- Click the "Create A New Domain" button.
- In the "Domain" text box, enter the domain name to add as an alias.
- Ensure that the "Share document root (/home/username/public_html) with “domain.tld”." option is selected.
- Click the "Submit" button.
More details on this can be found in our documentation here: